Updated: 5 days ago
A draft of the conference program is now available on our website. We ask that honors directors, faculty mentors, and all presenters read through the program carefully. It is definitely a first draft--there is time to correct any errors. Some things to note:
· Some presentation titles may be incomplete--this is likely due to transferring them from our events system to the program; please send in the correct title if this has happened to your presentation (see below)
· Please check to see that your institution's name is represented correctly and consistently through the program with each presenter
· Double check that any co-presenters are included with your presentation
· Presentation times for sessions will not be changed unless there is an extenuating circumstance that is explained in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any edits to your name, college name, and/or presentation name can be sent to Prof. Kathryn MacDonald at email@example.com. All requests are due by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 12.
To Honors Directors and Faculty: Please be sure that all of your students are accounted for in the conference program. You can also email Prof. Kathryn MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations: Cancellations should be made in writing to the Conference Chair by emailing at email@example.com.
NRHC Registration Cancellation Policy:
NRHC cannot process refunds or cancellations for conference registrations. The only exception to this is if a registration needs to be cancelled within 24 hours of registration, a full refund will be issued, less a $20 fee per registration. Please send your immediate cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org with registration ID number(s).
· Friday, March 5th - Deadline for presenters to register
· Tuesday, March 10th – Deadline for pre-recorded presentation submissions
· Wednesday, March 31st - Deadline for live presentation materials to be submitted
· Wednesday, April 7th – Regular registration ends